Top 5 ways to stay connected to your significant other when you’re apart
September 4th, 2012
As someone who travels a bit for work, I know how hard it is to stay connected to your significant other when you’re not under the same roof. Here are my top 5 rules when traveling away from my hub.
- Use an erasable marker to leave a message on the bathroom mirror – a sexy promise to be fulfilled on your return.
- Text when your plane lands – even just a layover. It’s nice to know when the person you love is safely on the ground.
- Send a few funny pictures of things you see on your trip that will make your significant other smile.
- Depending on the time difference, my hub is either the last person I talk to at night or the first person I talk to in the morning.
- Pick up a little something for your love – no, not a commemorative shot glass. Find a local adult store and pick up a new toy. Or underwear. You don’t need a lot of room in your luggage for these great gifts.
The best part of a trip away is coming home to your own space, your own bed and your own love. Your homecoming should include lots of kissing and making good on that sexy promise.