Top 5 ways to fit romance in your day
November 13th, 2012
We live in a world that’s always busy. Between work life, personal life, and home life it can be hard to squeeze any time for your love life. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be romantic. Try our Top 5 Tips to fit some romance in your day.
1. Say I love you. Anytime before you leave the house, make sure to say I love you to your partner. This is the simplest and easiest way to be romantic.
2. Leave a note on the mirror. After you take a hot shower, write a sexy message on the mirror with your finger. It’ll be a little surprise for your partner when they’re done showering.
3. Find a song just for them. Pick a song that reminds you of your significant other and send it to them during the day. You can send it via email or as a post on their Facebook wall.
4. Send them a text. A simple text saying “just thinking about you” is a real easy way to be romantic.
5. Surprise them with a date. Without letting your partner know, show up to their workplace and take them out on a lunch date. This will surely be the highlight of their day.
Be sure to also check out Masque Sexual Flavors on Facebook at facebook.com/YourMasque.