Top 5 Ways to Celebrate the Longest Night of the Year
December 18th, 2012
December 21st is the first day of winter – the longest night of the year. What better reason to find some nice, warm, indoor activities to make the most of each and every additional minute of darkness.
1. Take a bath or shower by candlelight – soaping each other up in the twinkling light will give you time to explore each other.
2. Have a picnic in bed – don’t worry about crumbs, just enjoy feeding each other something sweet.
3. Get a couple’s massage – or better yet, give each other massages. There’s nothing like being rubbed in the dark.
4. Make out – there’s nothing better than extra time in the dark with your favorite pair of lips.
5. Use Masque - try out all four flavors on each other and choose your favorite.
Be sure to also check out Masque Sexual Flavors on Facebook at Facebook.com/YourMasque.