Top 5 things you can do to show your thanks
November 20th, 2012
With all the craziness of the start of the holiday season, it can be too easy to forget how thankful you are for a strong relationship. Travel, crowds, shopping and parties can make for a stressful time. Remember to show your significant other all the ways you’re thankful:
1. Leaving little notes (on a bathroom mirror, in the refrigerator, on the steering wheel) make a huge impact. It’s a simple way to let your love know that you’re thinking of them.
2. Reconnect amongst the chaos – even something as simple as locking eyes from across the dinner table can bring you back to each other.
3. “Let there be spaces in your togetherness” – Khalil Gibran. You don’t have to spend every waking moment together. As a matter of fact, it’s best that you don’t. Time apart gives perspective and allows you to recharge as individuals.
4. Don’t forget to kiss each other (and not the way you kiss your grandmother or new nephew). No pecks on the cheek here. Let your bodies lean into each other and breathe each other in for a few moments.
5. Certainly wherever you’ve ended up this week, there is a powder room or an out-of-the-way closet that you and your significant other can slip into. Sneak away for some “under the shirt” action. Or better yet, bring along some Masque, and see if you can find some creative ways to show your gratitude.
Be sure to also check out Masque Sexual Flavors on Facebook at facebook.com/YourMasque