Top 5 Sexiest Presidents
November 6th, 2012
In light of the big election, I wanted to make a top 5 list of our sexiest U.S. Presidents. Let’s start with a disclaimer: different people find different things sexy. This is my list with my reasons.
1. Abraham Lincoln – 16th President (1861- 1865): Our tallest president (at 6’4”), who stood by his ideals despite huge criticism – abolishing slavery and re-uniting the Union. Sexy is following your moral compass.
2. Thomas Jefferson – 3rd President (1801-1809): A true renaissance man, Jefferson spoke five languages and was well-educated in science, architecture, religion and philosophy. He was a great speaker, but also an excellent writer (author of the Declaration of Independence) – imagine the love letters he’d have written.
3. Franklin D Roosevelt – 32nd President (1933-1945): Handsome, wealthy and responsive to the needs of others – he developed long-standing relief and recovery programs that helped the US through the Great Depression and World War II and on to more flourishing times. Got to love a man with a nurturing heart.
4. George Washington – 1st President (1789-1797): Here we have brains and brawn – Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army, presided over the Constitutional Convention, unanimously elected president. He was number one, without the ego: he turned down the title of “king” in favor of “president” for the good of the country.
5. Theodore Roosevelt – 26th President (1901-1909): Of course, anyone known as a Rough Rider has to be on the list! He was a handsome, rugged, outdoorsy war hero with a passion for the environment. I always imagine him as Robert Redford in Out of Africa – he saves you from a charging animal and seduces you by washing your hair.
Is your sexiest President not on my list? Check out Masque Sexual Flavors on Facebook at facebook.com/YourMasque and let me know your Top 5!