Top 5 sex-boosting foods of fall
October 9th, 2012
Fall is perfect for snuggling up under a blanket with the one you love and enjoying the tastes of the season. These foods can help get you both in the mood:
1. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, which is needed for testosterone production and helpful in sustaining desire in women. Diets heavy in pumpkin seeds can help with potency, drive and fertility.
2. Apples, the forbidden fruit, are high in pectin. This gives a sugar rush for sustained energy for sex.
3. Cinnamon is a spice the produces heat and increases the appetite (including the sexual appetite). It also lowers high blood sugar levels that can cause erectile dysfunction, loss of libido and low sperm count.
4. Cloves and clove oil (as found in pumpkin pie spice) heat up the body and stimulate the sex organs. Sprinkle in your hot chocolate or coffee for an extra jolt of sex drive.
5. Maple syrup, like pumpkin seeds, is high in zinc for healthy blood flow. But it also contains manganese which helps in the creation of sex hormones. Additionally it’s great for the immune system – excellent for getting extra close.