Top 5 Scents for wooing women
October 23rd, 2012
Women are fairly complicated when it comes to scents that appeal to them. Fluctuations in hormones can heighten women’s sense of smell and, therefore, make women more sensitive to the strength of fragrances. Overall, there are scents that most women find pretty alluring, even if they don’t always recognize them.
1. Cinnamon – the scent causes increased blood flow to the genitals
2. Citrus – Increases energy and lightens the mood
3. Black pepper – Improves circulation and increases stamina
4. Cardamom – the spicy, sweet scent is uplifting and energizing. As an essential oil, it’s considered an aphrodisiac.
5. Cedarwood – perhaps it’s the woody aroma, or maybe the manly outdoor smell, but cedarwood is also an aphrodisiac.