Top 5 Scents for wooing men
October 23rd, 2012
Apparently designing perfumes is a very complicated business – top notes, middle notes, base notes and bridges. But choosing a scent that appeals to you is far less complicated – you trust your nose. Next time you’re at the perfume counter, keep in mind the scents that men find most attractive while you’re making your selection.
1. Cinnamon – the scent causes increased blood flow to the genitals
2. Vanilla – perhaps it reminds them on sugar cookies baking, but it is the most sexually arousing scent for men.
3. Lavender – The scent that Cleopatra used to seduce both Mark Anthony and Julius Ceasar will likely work on your guy too.
4. Jasmine – another floral scent that’s very alluring to men – especially when it’s coupled with rose.
5. Frankincense – intertwined with Christmas lore, it’s a scent that raises spirits and calms nerves.