TOP 5 FUN FALL DATES
September 25th, 2012
Despite still using air conditioning in some areas of the US, it is officially fall. And it is a great time to find the romance of the season. Let’s talk about some of the top dates you can have in the cooler weather.
1. See red – take a drive to the country to see the changing colors of the leaves. Bring a blanket and a picnic for a little splendor in the grass.
2. Get cooking – apples are a great fall fruit, so grab some and head to the kitchen. Cooking up something sweet together could be a sensual afternoon.
3. Carve it up – pumpkin carving is a creative way to get a little messy. But the cleanup won’t be a drag if you shower together.
4. Turn up the heat – whether or not you bring the s’mores, cuddling up in front of a fire pit in your yard (or a fireplace in your living room) can end in something sweet.
5. Get lost – find a nearby corn maze to wander through. As long as you’re together, getting lost won’t seem so bad.