June 13th, 2013
Kids aren’t the only ones who get to play through the summer. Pretend that school’s out for you too, let yourselves stay up a bit later and check out some fun dates that take advantage of summer’s treasures:
- Drive in movie – What better time to make your move than during a double feature under the stars? (Visit http://www.driveinmovie.com/mainmenu.htm to find a drive-in close to you.)
- Picnic – Find a local park or just set a blanket out in your own back yard. Sexy finger foods in the fresh air could definitely inspire a sexy dessert.
- Fly a kite – Think how playful and flirty it could be working together to get a kite into the air.
- Washing the car – Sounds more like a chore than a chance for romance? Mix water, soap bubbles and the one you love – the possibilities are endless.
- A day at the zoo – Check out the exotic animals, feed the giraffe, watch the penguins glide through the water. Remember that each one of these animals has their own mating ritual.
- Cuddle under the stars – Find a hammock for two or zip some sleeping bags together and count shooting stars.
- Farmer’s market – Find a local market or farm stand and explore the flavors of your community. Try a fruit or vegetable that neither of you has tasted before.
- Happy hour with frozen drinks – The heat of the summer is the perfect time to get out the blender and ice cubes. Practice your mixology skills and come up with a new drink, or rediscover an old favorite.
- Get wet – Paddle boats at a local pond, inner tubes down a slow river, canoeing, kayaking – anything that gets you and your love on the water.
- Make ice cream together - Another cool way to beat the heat and satisfy a sweet tooth at the same time. You can look for recipes online or make up your own. Don’t forget to include some aphrodisiacs: chocolate, figs, almond, avocado, banana, honey, or pumpkin pie spice.
It doesn’t take a lot of planning to spark some passion this summer – just a little imagination and the ability to play. And don’t forget your Masque Sexual Flavors –be prepared for your own fireworks.