Five Forgotten Hot Spots on Your Woman
September 18th, 2012
Let’s not be predictable, shall we? There are many parts of a woman’s body that respond to attention, so let’s review 5 you’ve probably been neglecting lately.
1. Very few women will be offended by a nice foot massage. Some gentle rubbing and care of her feet, particularly if she spends a significant part of her day on them, will go a long way to relaxing her into a very appreciative mood.
2. The neck is a very sensual place. Remember Ralph Fiennes’ obsession with the suprasternal notch (the notch at the base of the neck) in The English Patient? Kisses go a long way here.
3. Ears are another tender place – lots of nibbling and kisses (keeping the saliva to a minimum).
4. Wrists could use a lot more attention – they’re so easily forgotten, but really take on the weight of the world. A nice hand massage that focuses on the wrists will help her relax after a day on the computer.
5. Let’s not forget her inner thigh. Remember: it’s the journey, not the destination. There are a lot of nerve endings in that tender skin that can build excitement with some kissing and nuzzling.