Boost your sexual confidence
June 20th, 2013
It’s not about the underwear you wear or how you look naked. It’s not even about how attractive your partner finds you. It starts in your own brain. Your sexual confidence comes from yourself. You control it. So take control:
- Go solo. Figure out what feels good to you and how to make it happen. Don’t forget the toys.
- Relax. Stop getting distracted by the stresses of your day or what you have scheduled tomorrow. Be in the moment. Don’t rush or you’re likely to be very disappointed.
- Communicate. Once you know what feels good, tell your partner. Tell them where to touch and how. And don’t forget to listen – make sure you find out what feels good to your SO too.
- Be assertive. Initiating sex and taking control are empowering. You’ll be amazed at how sexy you feel seducing your partner.
- Practice. Don’t fall into patterns – even oral sex can become mundane if you do the same things over and over. Trying new techniques can help you discover something that blows you both away.
- Experiment. Understand that your body will change as you age. What feels great now might not always feel great. Be open to new things.